What are the material characteristics of explosion-proof
The anti-riot suits can be specially developed and customized according to the needs of different customers. The R&D team has high bulletproof rating and is used after strict testing. So what are the material characteristics of Xinxing anti-riot suits? Let's take a look at it together.
1. Anti-shock outer layer: The anti-shock outer layer can resist the strong outer layer of the riot suit to resist the energy of the overpressure shock wave, and at the same time, it must also be able to resist the flying explosive fragments. The impact-resistant outer layer material mainly uses ultra-high molecular weight polyethylene fiber, which has good impact resistance, soft bending and wear resistance, strong energy absorption, and is one of the world's best high-performance fiber materials, which can achieve high 15 times the quality steel, it has soft, anti-piercing and armor-piercing performance in riot gear.
2. Bulletproof and stab-resistant layer: Although the shock-resistant outer layer can resist part of the energy of the overpressure shock wave, the overpressure shock wave will still penetrate the solid outer layer and then come into contact with the bullet-proof and stab-resistant layer inside. This protective layer It can block the debris that penetrates the outer armor and has the effect of bulletproof and stab resistance. This layer of material mainly uses aramid fiber, which has higher strength than carbon fiber, lighter weight than glass fiber and carbon fiber, low thermal expansion coefficient, and good fatigue resistance. And the density is 1/5 of the steel wire, the strength is 5 times of the steel wire, can maintain the stable size and performance in the range of -192 ~ 182 ℃, will not burn will not melt, this material has a high strain rate sensitivity Sexuality, that is, it can become harder as the impact speed increases.
3. Flame retardant layer: Pyrex fiber (PSA), that is, polysulfone amide fiber, which is polymerized by terephthaloyl chloride, diaminodiphenyl sulfone and diaminodiphenyl sulfone, and dissolved in dimethyl Acetamide is then processed by wet spinning or dry spinning. It has excellent heat resistance and plays a good flame retardant effect in explosion-proof clothing.
4. Waterproof and breathable layer: The waterproof and breathable layer is to prevent the entry of corrosive liquid or hot air at the explosion site, and is usually a coating or a waterproof fabric. In addition, the temperature of the explosion site is high, the heat is large, and the body sweats a lot. If the explosion-proof suit is not breathable, it will make the body feel sultry and suffocate, which will seriously affect the combat effectiveness. The current solution to this problem is to use a flame-retardant cloth with a composite microporous tetrafluoroethylene membrane. The microporous tetrafluoroethylene membrane itself is resistant to high temperatures and can block the passage of water and expel sweat vapors smoothly.
5. Thermal insulation layer: According to the data, the temperature at the explosion site is high, so the explosion-proof clothing should have good thermal insulation performance, including heat conduction performance against direct burning and penetration performance against radiant heat. The thermal decomposition temperature of PBO fiber can reach 650℃, which is a fiber with high thermal stability. It has a good defense against the high energy and high temperature encountered by the explosion, and can play a role in isolating heat.