I met many customers asking: What are the necessary security equipment for security guards? Today, Xinxing is based on the nature of security guards, job requirements, and the use of special security equipment. Generally speaking, security equipment is equipped with the following seven categories:
1. Transportation. Including cars, motorcycles, bicycles, etc. needed for patrol, firefighting, escort and other positions.
2. Communication equipment. Including modern communication equipment such as local telephones, mobile phones, fax machines, wireless base stations, vehicle-mounted stations, interphones, and amplifiers.
3. Non-lethal defense equipment. Including rubber security stick, security whistle, glare flashlight, waterproof explosion-proof flashlight, tear gas canister, chili water mist spray can, riot gun, explosion-proof blanket, warning sign, warning band, bulletproof money transporter, protective shield, etc.
4. Human safety protection equipment. Including bulletproof helmets, bulletproof vests, bulletproof masks, stab-resistant clothing, stab-resistant boots, reflective vests, gas masks, chemical-resistant clothing, medical protective clothing, rubber protective gloves, protective glasses, protective caps, insulating shoes, etc.
5. Lifesaving equipment. Including life jackets, first aid kits, first aid boxes, fire blankets, stretchers, etc.
6. Training equipment. Including venue training equipment, single training equipment, etc. There are both basic physical fitness training equipment and skill training equipment.
7. Other equipment. Including compasses, stopwatches, service watches, service armbands, patrol sticks, ropes, ladders, folding ladders, detectors, hand-held loudspeakers, roadblocks, etc.