What are the penalties for illegally producing
Police equipment is a special variety, and its requirements in terms of power and quality are relatively high, so the country has restrictions on the production and sale of such products. So what kind of conditions are met before you can buy and sell police equipment? What consequences do you need to bear once illegal trading? The following editor will lead everyone to understand, in case the legal red line is triggered!
1. Conditions required for the production and sale of police equipment
1. Hold a business license issued by the administrative department for industry and commerce. Enterprises applying for production licenses for fire-fighting equipment products must also hold approval documents approved by the public security fire departments of provinces, autonomous regions, and municipalities directly under the Central Government.
2. The product complies with the current national standards or industry standards.
3. Have correct and complete product drawings and technical documents approved in accordance with the prescribed procedures.
4. Have production equipment, process equipment, measurement, inspection and testing methods to ensure the quality of the product.
5. Have a team of professional and technical personnel, skilled workers and measurement and inspection personnel who are sufficient to ensure product quality and normal production, and be able to perform production, inspection and testing in strict accordance with technical documents such as drawings and production processes.
6. Establish an effective quality assurance system.
2. What is the culpability of illegally buying and selling police equipment?
The form of responsibility for the crime of illegally producing and selling police equipment is intentional. The deliberateness here refers to the subjective mental state of illegal production and sale of police equipment.
3. How to determine the crime of illegally buying and selling police equipment?
The guilty factor of the crime of illegally producing and trading police equipment is the seriousness of the circumstances. The circumstances here are serious. Public security penalties for the purchase and sale of police equipment refer to those who have repeatedly illegally produced or sold police equipment or produced or sold a large number of police equipment and refused to obey the orders of relevant departments to stop production, sales, or purchase; impact Harmful; illegally produced or sold police equipment used for illegal crimes causing serious consequences, etc.
4. What is the criminal punishment for the crime of illegally buying and selling police equipment?
The illegal production or sale of special signs and police equipment such as people’s police uniforms, vehicle number plates, etc., if the circumstances are serious, constitutes the crime of illegal production or sale of police equipment, and the crime of illegal production or sale of police equipment shall be sentenced to fixed-term imprisonment of not more than three years, criminal detention or Control, concurrently or solely with fines.