What police equipment are equipped with special
1. Participate in handling violent terrorist crimes and serious violent crimes;
2. Deal with major public security incidents such as riots, riots, and large-scale gangster nuisances, and undertake security tasks for major events and specific patrol tasks;
3. Responsible for handling antagonistic mass incidents;
4. Responsible for the security task of major events;
5. Other tasks that should be undertaken by the public security special police team.
This is a dangerous profession, so every patrol officer must wear more than a dozen special police equipment:
Charged gloves: terrorists will be 'spike killed' when touched, X-ray system for 'chest penetration' for dangerous goods, silent electric drills that look like live digital telephotographs from 2 kilometers away, sound like mosquitoes through walls, reconnaissance Robots, tactical lifters, and other equipment that can only be seen in Hollywood blockbusters, are available in the arsenal of the patrol detachment. The standard weight of a patrol is about 30 kg.